Acceptable Use Policy
Effective Date: 2019-05-20
Planetary Annihilation Inc., a Delaware corporation and its affiliates (“Planetary Annihilation”, “we”, “us”, and their derivatives) expects the users of our games, including Planetary Annihilation® and Planetary Annihilation: Titans™ (the “Games”), websites, including the https://planetaryannihilation.com/ website, the Planetary Annihilation Forums available at https://forums.planetaryannihilation.com/, and their subdomains (the “Websites”), and other online services (with the Games and the Websites, collectively, the “Services”), to conduct themselves with respect for and be kind to one another. Accordingly, we require that the users of the Services observe the following rules when they use the Services (in addition to any other restrictions or rules set forth in the Planetary Annihilation Terms of Service (available at https://planetaryannihilation.com/terms/) (the “Terms”)):
- Don’t harass, threaten, or defame any other user of the Services or anyone else. Don’t contact anyone that has requested that you stop contacting them. Don’t use ethnic or religious slurs.
- Don’t violate anyone’s privacy rights, including by collecting or disclosing anyone’s personal address, social security number, or other personally identifiable information without their written consent. Don’t steal anyone’s identity or a third party in doing so.
- Don’t engage in any act that conflicts with the spirit or intent of the Services or make improper use of Planetary Annihilation’s support services.
- Don’t use cheats, exploits, hacks, or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Services or without Planetary Annihilation’s express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Services or any Planetary Annihilation game.
- Don’t disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of any computer or server (“Server”) used to offer or support the Services or any Planetary Annihilation game environment.
- Don’t institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Services, or other attempts to disrupt the Services or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Services.
- Don’t attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, Accounts registered to others or to the computers, Servers, or networks connected to the Services by any means other than the user interface provided by Planetary Annihilation, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Services.
- Don’t post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive.
- Don’t post any information that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content.
- Don’t attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, including Planetary Annihilation employees, including Planetary Annihilation’s customer service representatives.
- Don’t make available through the Services any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation an Planetary Annihilation employee.
- Don’t reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Services or any Planetary Annihilation game, or to obtain any information from the Services or any Planetary Annihilation game using any method not expressly permitted by Planetary Annihilation.
- Don’t send or facilitate the distribution of bulk unsolicited emails (“Spam”). Do not violate the CAN-Spam Act of 2003 or any other applicable laws that prohibit or restrict the distribution of Spam.
- Don’t use the Services to sell or assist any third party in selling products, services or investments. Don’t commit fraud.
- Don’t violate the Terms or break any laws.
Consequences of Violation
In addition to any other remedies we may possess at law or pursuant to the Terms, violation of this Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP”) may lead to suspension or termination of your account or legal action. You may also be required to pay for the costs we incur in investigating and remedying your violation of the AUP. We can take any actions as we see fit to remedy any violation of the AUP.
Reporting Unacceptable Use
Please let us know if you have information about a violation of this AUP via https://support.planetaryannihilation.com/. We’d appreciate it if you could provide us with as much detail as possible to help us investigate the alleged violation.
Revision of AUP
We may change this AUP at any time by posting a new version of the AUP. We’ll put a prominent notice on our websites that indicates that a change has been made. The new version will become effective when we post the revised AUP.